diy knot

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Little Trip to the Big Apple

I got the opportunity to take a little trip to the Big Apple..and I have to say it looks just like the pictures.  If you know me, you know I love cornfields and wide open spaces.  Knowing that, do you think NYC is going to be a big hit with me?  However, I appreciated the chance to go and see the little bit of the city I saw, and I would like to go back and see places other than Times Square.  But, I don't think I'll ever have the desire to move anywhere near New York City (watch that be the next place God sends us..).

Below are just a handful of pictures from the three-day trip.  I had meetings during part of the day and a couple dinners (one of which was a dance..slightly strange) during the evening. 

As soon as walking out of the hotel, this was my view:


Radio City..Kelly Clarkson was coming!

 Some giant ornaments near Rockefeller Center..I liked these :)

Ice skating and part of the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center:


That's all for pictures from New York City.  And now, just to add a little smile.. Clay and I hadn't been out to eat at a sit-down resaurant in a while so we decided to head to Texas Roadhouse.  We had a few mishaps with our order but overall had a really good time (and good food!).  Our little table got really crowded when I got not one, but two steaks placed in front of me!  What is a girl to do with all that meat?!




No comments:

Post a Comment