diy knot

Thursday, November 8, 2012

the belly grows..

I haven't posted belly pictures in quite a while - so here they are!  This really has been an enjoyable pregnancy for me..especially from what I hear from others sometimes.

I don't think I've had too many crazy cravings.  Early on it was anything comfort and starchy: baked potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and pizza.  Toward the middle I gravitated toward anything with cheese!  Not just greasy melted cheese but also cream cheese and cottage cheese.  I have gone through numerous tubs of cottage cheese and Clay won't even look at the stuff..he doesn't realize what he's missing out on.  I don't think I crave a whole lot now..except maybe chocolate milk :).  My sweet tooth has picked back up some as early on I really would have rather eaten nachos than brownies (gasp!).  I can safely say now that brownies, ice-cream, and chocolate chip cookies are back on the list where they belong.

20 weeks is where I left off last time!


21.5 weeks

23 weeks

28ish weeks

30 weeks

31 weeks

33 weeks (and a nice view of our new kitchen area!)

34.5 weeks

..and finally a little Halloween treat!  This shirt was a gift from a friend and I will probably continue to wear it as it is one of the few lounge shirts I have left that stretches well over the belly.  I passed out Halloween candy in it and got several comments..it was fun :)

34.5 weeks



1 comment: