diy knot

Sunday, March 15, 2015

belly laughs

My boys were giggling at each other earlier.  My heart is full.

Levi was disobediently blowing bubbles on his lips at the dinner table..you know how you can make noises with your lips and little bubbles come out.  He's not allowed to do that while eating and was getting a warning when Crew started belly laughing at him.  Levi played through his nap today so was running on a short fuse.  He kept choosing to do things that he knew he wasn't supposed to do and I was getting tired..but then my baby wouldn't stop giggling at him.  God's grace is so good and unexpected.

Thank you Jesus for the small moments when you remind us of your goodness.  After a tiring day with lots of emotions, those little baby belly laughs were just what I needed to hear.


No comments:

Post a Comment