diy knot

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Business in Milwaukee

In the middle of March I got the opportunity to go to Northwestern Mutual's home office on my very first business trip.  Although exciting at times, flying alone is still a bit of a hassle.  I went out for a 2-day training seminar so decided to save the company some money and not check a bag..that of course meant lugging my carry-on and laptop around.  But besides all that, the trip was great.  I had warm(er) weather, a nice hotel, and informative training sessions!  Enjoy some pics below..

My hotel room..done in pink for just me :)

 View from my hotel window of downtown Milwaukee:

 Inside the atrium of one of the main buildings where I had my training:

 In the same atrium as the above picture, just lower in the room.  There is water in the center circle pool and it was one of those infinity pools (I think thats what they're called??) when the water goes right to the edge or just barely overflows: 

Northwestern's famous columns:

I am blessed to have a good job and to work for a great company, but I have to be honest and say that I still look forward to the day when I get to work out of our home :).


No comments:

Post a Comment