diy knot

Friday, August 30, 2013

8 Months!

Well, we've hit 8 months..the one year mark keeps getting closer!


I know I always say this, but Levi really does keep getting more and more fun as he gets older!  He started making me laugh on a regular basis around four months and he just hasn't stopped!  This little wiggle worm has changed drastically this month in his abilities, and his personality comes out as he learns more and expresses more.



Over the course of what felt like two days, he learned to push himself up to sit, crawl on all fours with his belly off the ground, and pull himself up to standing on anything he can reach.  This probably happened more over the course of two weeks but he went from being a somewhat stationary baby to what feels like a mobile toddler! 


He seems to find every possible cord in our house and gravitate toward it and unfortunately, I think he's learning when he is supposed to do something and when he is not; his little mischevious look comes out at times.  I say unfortunately because that means discipline has to take place and thats when parenting becomes a challenge..so far I've just gotten to love on my little boy!

What a joy we have in our little boy!  So thankful to God for this blessing!

1 comment: