diy knot

Sunday, February 6, 2011

An 80's Mishap

So we actually had a legit party invite..my friend Torey was having an 80's themed birthday party with a luau twist.  I wasn't exactly sure how to combine these two themes so Torey advised me that she was dressing 80's and there would be lei's handed out at the party.

Clay and I were so all over this!  I mean we're not too far removed from Liberty and my RA creative juices were flowing, Clay loves a good party, and we had decided to go all out! 




We look good, right?  I know..great outfits not to mention the I Love Jesus (which we do) hairbow.  Unfortunately, we showed up at the party not knowing anyone but the birthday girl only to find everyone else was wearing normal clothes..the craziest one had a Hawaiian print shirt on.  My balloon-sized sleeves left little chance of not being noticed and I'm sure we are now known as "that couple."  Oh well..we can look back and laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment