diy knot

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Clay's Birthday Bash

As much as I would love to post about what we actually did this weekend, my personality is coming out in that I refuse to not catch up on past events and go in order.  I'm having an internal debate about whether or not I will alternate old posts with current posts, but until I come to a decision, I will be catching up on old posts.

So, go back with me to July 21st and we will re-live Clay's birthday celebration!  My overriding goal for this birthday was for Clay to have a pile of presents for him to open..I think it was pretty much a success:

Ok maybe it wasn't a pile but it was still more than two.  Here are some of his presents:






As you can see, family was great in contributing some random yet useful gifts..we are blessed!  It was a pretty simple evening that started with walking to dinner and ended with some mini ice cream cakes.  Oh how I miss July with our tan faces and warm weather!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment