diy knot

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Waterfalls

As I've mentioned before, Clay does really well at finding activities to do locally and making sure we don't miss out on things that are right by us!  So, one Saturday we headed to Ithaca for the day (about an hour away).  There are several state parks in Ithaca along with several waterfalls...absolutely beautiful waterfalls!  We had pretty perfect weather and even managed a few swims!

The first waterfall was almost right off of a little road..not much of a hike to it at all.  Some people climbed all the way up to the top while we were there.  Clay got a little adventurous but I reigned him in (those rocks are covered in slippery moss!)..



 

We later went hiking on some trails that had little pools along the way.  Let me just say that we were pooped by the end of the day but it was great scenery and great company :)




I was supposed to get that last one mid-air but I missed..oh well..same end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment